Only the ones I remember. The sands of time, have claimed the rest.
Wanted all my stuff down here, since I haven’t used Library Thing or Goodreads in a long, long, while.
They’re in no particular order, and not all good.
Just that I read them.
I’ll start putting the new ones, up top, with links to the book-notes if I write them.
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder, Nassim Nicholas Taleb (my annual read, of one the few books that changed my life … and made me fall in love with reading all over again)
- The Walking Drum, Louis L’Amour
- Last of the Breed, Louis L’Amour
- Education of a Wandering Man, Louis L’Amour
- The Swerve: How the World Became Modern, Stephen Greenblatt (must read)
- I’ll Be There for You, Kelsey Miller
- Playing with FIRE (Financial Independence Retire Early): How Far Would You Go for Financial Freedom?, Scott Rieckens (must read)
- Meet the Frugalwoods, Elizabeth Willard Thames (must read)