Only the ones I remember. The sands of time, have claimed the rest.
Wanted all my stuff down here, since I haven’t used Library Thing or Goodreads in a long, long, while.
They’re in no particular order, and not all good.
Just that I read them.
I’ll start putting the new ones, up top, with links to the book-notes if I write them.
- Atomic Habits, James Clear
- How to Fight a Hydra, Josh Kaufman (lovely fable! timely (for me) too!)
- Value-Based Fees: How to Charge - and Get - What You’re Worth, Alan Weiss
- Million Dollar Maverick, Alan Weiss
- Million Dollar Consulting, Alan Weiss
- The Consulting Bible, Alan Weiss
- Getting Started in Consulting, Alan Weiss
- Million Dollar Consulting Proposals, Alan Weiss
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running, Haruki Murakami
- The Fifth Risk, Michael Lewis
- High Output Management, Andrew S. Grove (when the master speaks, you listen)
- It Doesn't Have to Be Crazy at Work, Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson (priceless advice from doers)
- 21 Lessons for the 21st Century, Yuval Noah Harari (quake book of the year)
- Creative Selection, Ken Kocienda
- Patriot Games, Tom Clancy
- The Hunt for Red October, Tom Clancy
- The Complete Guide to Fasting, Jason Fung
- Homo Deus, Yuval Noah Harari
- The Silent Companions, Laura Purcell
- The Personal MBA, Josh Kaufman
- The First 20 Hours, Josh Kaufman
- Titan, Ron Chernow
- The Race for Paradise, Paul M Cobb
- The Art of Thinking Clearly, Rolf Dobelli
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck, Mark Manson
- Conspiracy, Ryan Holiday
- Lauren Ipsum, Carlos Bueno
- Willpower, Roy Baumeister
- A Few Lessons from Sherlock Holmes, Peter Bevelin