This year, I realized…
- Memento Mori! I’m not superhuman. I’m lucky, nay blessed to be alive.
- Some people change… some don’t. I have to learn to live with that.
- Being debt free is an awesomely freeing feeling.
- Meditation and prayer help.
- I was a fool to have given up on reading and music.
- “Bird on a Wire” is the soundtrack to my life.
- That whenever I’m down, all I need to get rid of sad, depressive thoughts is to look up.
That’s it. It always works.
Crane your neck and look up. Try it :)
- I have very few friends. But they’re awesome.
- I am luckier than most when it comes to my work & career.
Vivek & Vinay, I cannot thank you guys enough. You guys both have been so influential and so supportive in my life, I cannot express my gratitude enough. You guys are my other family. I love you for all you do.
- I spent my childhood being scared of my parents; my teens, resenting them; and my twenties in rebellion and thinking that they were not so smart.
Turns out, they were the best thing to have happened to me.
I know that now.
And I will spend the rest of my life in gratitude and love as far as they go.
- I should have married Abbygail, twelve years ago.Yes, I was wrong Abby, and I hope this public admission lays our one long standing argument to rest :)
The past three years with you, have been bliss and to quote The Platters… “Only you, can make this world seem right!”
Thank you, Lord!
I could not ask for more.